Monday, June 1, 2015

Another First on the Mission

 My first birthday! (on the mission)

The first thing I cried out on my birthday was "I'm melting!" because it was so hot. 
Earlier in the week we were visited by Richard and Karren. I befriended the two in my first area and they are awesome! They brought me a killer octopus birthday cake which lasted me till my actual birthday day and I finished it off with glory.
I also received a lot of love through packages and letters and that is always a great feeling. On my birthday day we had no lessons with anyone set up and we were not going to be lazy so we were out in the sun on one of the hottest days I have seen thus far. 
I am not really twenty yet. I am still like 17 at heart. But in my mind I do feel old enough I guess. I don't like having to admit I am old.. It is lame. However, I am happy. 
This was a hard week as far as missionary work, but the love I felt made it wonderful! Thank you all for your support and prayers! 
Love,

Elder Henry David Christensen 

I found Pikachu
I loved the package!!!!!!!! I already ate a lot of the treats hehehe
Thanks for always loving me even in all my flaws. 
I love you momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment