Monday, August 25, 2014

THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE THIS WEEK!!!!!


STOP SENDING THE COUNT DOWN AS THE TITLE!!!!!! I don't want to hear it. haha because when I get to the low numbers I won't want to think about coming home. 
Ya we looked up that story (about the elders that died in Taiwan)... It is very sad.. And kind of intimidating since we are heading in to the field in about 10 days.. I have prayed for their families. I hope they are OK. I know if they stay faithful it will all work out. 
Elder Ledbetter who came to our house for dinner
Please don't send any embarrassing things to my mission President that just aren't true. You would always do that and it was funny but this probably matters more. haha I miss you too, I hope you know I am doing well and that I am loving it. 
 Mitch Wilson and Todd Pederson ...they went to oly

Elder Anderton

This is Caleb Oswald he went to OLY and was a way awesome guy
I love the pictures you sent and I thought they were in excellent taste. The King's Peak pictures made me really happy. You should all get together and read The Room by Joshua Harris. Sister Wright read it to us yesterday and I found it very profound. I enjoyed it and it makes you think about your life. Every good thing and every bad thing you've ever done. 

We started SKYPE TRC. Which means we do a video call with Taiwanese people and teach them lessons. They are usually members and are always cool and very nice. Which is a big deal because I would get frustrated having to slow down my language so that someone could understand me. I am always grateful for the patience of others. 

Doc. Broadwater came! He took a selfie w/ me and said he would send it to you. It was good seeing someone from my previous life. He fixed my retainer and he is so nice!

WE GOT OUR TRAVEL PAPERS!!!
On the 5th of September we will fly from SLC airport to Tokyo Japan!!!! Then after about a two hour layover we will head to Taiwan!!! It is about 17 hours of travel in all maybe and probably more. But we pretty much won't exist for the 6th of September because of the time zone changes and stuff. hahahaha cooool. BUT be warned. This guy came in like twelve minutes after we got our flight plans and told us they were a LIE! but then he came back again, after we had already set the building on fire (figuratively), and said they could be real. but there is no way to tell.... we will have to wait and see.


One of my teachers just got engaged!!! She is my favorite and is soo cool! She is marrying a guy that she served with in Taiwan so they both are fluent in Chinese. That's pretty cool!!
I have been watching a lot of Mormon Messages in Chinese and after a few listens I can understand a good percentage but it is hard for me to create sentences because the grammar is pretty backwards.
Thanks for the updates ! I will write letters!!
Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment