Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mark

Today is my year mark of being in Taiwan. Last year, yesterday, I was on a plane, didn't live a second the of the 4th of October, and landed on the 5th. I stepped off the plane and was sweating bullets in seconds. It is weird to think about. I feel like then I was in a different state. Whether it was a state of mind or the state of Taiwan, I am not sure. I feel I have grown a lot since then. Hopefully by my fruits you will know me...
Speaking of fruits, I cleaned out our fridge this morning. We had a lot of apples that I think had been there since the dawn of time, but I am not sure. Either way they're bad apples. We didn't eat them yet. 
This week I was feeling artsy, so I took a whole bunch of pictures of my area. It was fun to see the contrast a 20 minute bike ride can bring here. Everything is close by, even by bike. 
The other day we rode up into the mountains and looked over the city and then rode a little farther till we reached what some might call a grassy knoll. There we pitched our tents and camped out for a few days.There were wild bears all around but we ended up ok. (he is kidding).
In Abraham 3:27 it says " And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first." 你若是第一位要做神的事你就會得到快樂! (translation: If you are the first one to do the things of God and you will be happy!)

Love,
    
Elder Henry David Christensen





I am excited to hear conference soon but not yet.. not yet.. We are behind america on that.

I pray for you guys too. 
Love you a whole bunch! 

1 comment: