Monday, March 7, 2016

Yesterday

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though their here to stay. oh, I believe in yesterday. 
Yesterday was beautiful. It is easy to lose focus on the beauty of the work, but yesterday we were able to teach with the purpose of truly trying to bless others with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Statistically, yesterday was not super great, but I felt the spirit many times guiding me and we were able to share with people in a very special way. 
I am doing pretty well, although I do feel quite a lot of pressure on my shoulders. We have been working so hard and just not seeing any real results so we are hoping to focus more on the spirit and Christ as well as the other mission initiatives. I know that tomorrow and today don't need to be painful or daunting. They are not meant to be that way. In a sense we need to just look forward and try our best relying on the Savior.
On another note I started noticing that soda was really making me feel gross so I vowed I wouldn't drink it anymore. So at least till the end of my mission I won't be. But I feel I could do it forever just to avoid that unhealthy feeling. Hopefully I can have more energy. 
    We had a fireside last night in Taibei which was pretty cool. We brought one of the less active members as well as a recent convert from our ward and they seemed to enjoy it. I was also able to see a lot of missionaries that go home this next transfer and I won't see them again soon. So that was weird. But I am pretty used to goodbyes now. 
All in all it was a 還蠻不錯的一個禮拜 (Quite good for a week). I am loving it here and trying to keep focused. My companion often mentions things about home so it is hard to focus but he is getting better about being sensitive as to what he talks about. haha


I am so grateful for you and your testimony. It has been a rock and foundation for me as I slowly have built my own beside yours. I fasted for you and dad yesterday and I hope you are doing well and healthy. I love you mom.

Love you all have a good week!
Love,
柯衡瑞長老

No comments:

Post a Comment